How do working women 'face' problems in society || Women problems


 - The woman who drove Uber-






 - The woman who drove Uber-

I had the opportunity to travel with a woman who

 Was driving

Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first

When I arrived, I asked.

Sit forward or behind

So he said sit down.

I sat back despite asking. Some silence

Then he started talking and said that

"You're the first person to ask and ask

Still sat back. Men are forced in our society

Take advantage of the woman.

She told me that most of the people who traveled with me

Are. They sit in the front seat when I put the gear

If so, he deliberately touched me with his elbow

Try even when I'm home after the ride

When I go, they call me at night

I often have to block customer numbers.

Why can't a woman do everything? They are doctors, teachers,

Engineer, Nurse, Shopkeeper, Sales Girl, Driver, Nurse, People

She works as a house cleaner

Why are so many obstacles erected? Society

Why not employ him with dignity and security?

Allows He may also have a domestic compulsion

Is. ???

Why don't people control their throats? 

The strongest people are the ones who have the hardest moments

I don't forget to smile too. Even a river of sorrows in the heart

Even a drop does not come out of the eye.

Remember that the "yesterday" that passed was millions

And the coming "tomorrow" will be millions

But "today" is only one

Smile today and be glad it won't come again.

Just ask yourself to push me completely

How long have you been laughing at?

Remember that laughter is behind the argument to smile

Is. He can never smile.

There is only one thing that human beings need to take care of

Don't make God angry to keep you happy.


Always on your lips if you want success in life

Keep two things

* Smile and silence *


"Smile to end trouble"

"Silence is a problem

To stay away from ......


Post a Comment

0 Comments