The actor, who played the role of Shah Rukh Khan's counterpart for 14 years, decided to become a filmmaker


                                                        Shah Rukh Khan Duplicate

I used to enter showbiz as a choreographer and then I started working as a duplicate of Shah Rukh Khan.

Mumbai: Actor Prashant Walde, who played the role of Shah Rukh Khan's duplicate in Bollywood for 14 years, has decided to become a filmmaker.


According to Indian media, Prashant's parents have been playing the role of his duplicate in films for the last 14 years due to his close resemblance to Bollywood king Shah Rukh Khan. However, along with other artists in the lockdown, Prashant also faced difficulties due to lack of work, after which he decided to make his own films.


According to media reports, in a recent interview, Prashant's father described the early days of his career in Bollywood, saying, "I entered showbiz as a choreographer and then I started working as a duplicate of Shah Rukh Khan." done.

Prashant added that he also worked as Shah Rukh Khan's counterpart at the Bollywood theme park in Dubai a few years ago. When he lost his job there, he returned to India last year, but due to the lockdown he could not find a job, so he thought it was time to do something new.


Prashant is currently busy post-producing his first film. He is the writer and producer of this film while he is also acting in the film. However, the film will be directed by Sumit Sagar. Prashant Walde said that I have shed my blood and sweat for this film. Besides, I have used all my experience in this film which I have gained by becoming a duplicate of Shah Rukh Khan in Bollywood. So I dedicate my first film to Shah Rukh Khan.


It should be noted that Prashant Walde has acted as a duplicate of Shah Rukh Khan in several films including "Om Shanti Om", "Don 2", "Chennai Express" and "Fan".

Post a Comment

2 Comments