How to become a grandfather of a hundred children || Orphans child

                                   Grandfather of Hundreds of Children




In front of the main entrance of the University of Engineering and Technology, on GT Road, is a historic shrine of Lahore, "Budho Ka Ava". There is also an ancient cemetery in Lahore around this shrine. Many famous Lahore nobles, businessmen, industrialists and important people are buried in this cemetery. I visit this cemetery from time to time, read the gravestones, and in the light of these books, if any important person appears, I try to find them from the government library on Mall Road.

Prominent personalities of their time, whose names are probably unknown today, are buried in the darkness of obscurity. But in the same cemetery, unknown personalities of his time were also met. These are the people who lived in their time for a special purpose, which brought a smile on someone's face and that smile is still alive in their hearts today.

I try to meet the current superheroes of Pakistan. Kiss the hands of those who are happy to shape the destiny of others. This discovery took me to a village in Sheikhupura, 60 km from Lahore, where I met a superhero who stayed in an old age home for ten years due to his own negligence.

This is the superhero Sheikh Mohammad Afzal, who dedicated his 136 canal land to make a home for orphans but brave children. On the same land, a 25-room Agoosh hostel for brave children has been completed, while a world-class educational institution is under construction. When I arrived here a few days ago, I was shocked to see a modern hostel, school and computer lab in an airy place in a remote village. Along with the same Aghosh Center, a hostel for orphan girls on three acres of land belonging to superhero Sheikh Mohammad Afzal is also in the process of completion. When I got to this superhero's room, the kids at the center surrounded him. He was proud to say that he has 100 grandchildren, with whom he feels young and strong even at the age of 90.




As soon as I arrived at the center, there was a break for children's prayers and games. Seeing the smiles on the faces of children from five to twelve years of age made me happy. These children who have been neglected by society, whose future has no future, a perfect home for these diamonds, education and the provision of co-curricular activities where good deeds, this opportunity is part of the servants blessed by God I come I was talking to Sheikh Mohammad Afzal when the officials of Al-Khidmat Foundation arrived. They wanted to show me the whole center. At the same time, my journalistic vein burst. I wanted to point out the shortcomings of this center. I asked them to go to the children's living room. I thought that children's rooms would be the same as in homes, I would have the opportunity to criticize. But when I started with the five-year-olds' rooms, my eyes widened. The way their beds were made, the way the blankets and pillows were made, I thought an employee might have decorated them, but later the children themselves told me that they would take care of their own rooms and the beds themselves. Are Not only this, with the help of fire you can do welding. I asked permission to access the kitchen, which was granted immediately. But even there, it was impossible for me to find fault. Let's say that defects can be found in the kitchens of five star hotels, but no such mistake was found in Aghosh despite the effort. The computer lab, the CCTV system, the classrooms, the library and the mosque, every place was showing a pattern of style. Perhaps these were the arrangements that Sheikh Muhammad Afzal still takes pride in donating his land.




Pakistan, where there are more than 5 million orphans, most of whose lives are lost in the dust due to neglect and neglect of society. Let's say these are 5 million atomic bombs, which don't care about the results. They are ready to take any extreme step. If the society adopts them, the state wraps them in its arms, then these are the raw gold, which can change the destiny of the country by becoming kundan. But out of these five million orphans, only a few million seek refuge in government and non-government organizations. The Al-Khidmat Foundation, a major orphanage, has also adopted only about 15,000 orphans. Similarly, the Edhi Foundation, Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal and other institutions can also have a hand in compassion.

We also need to become superheroes like Sheikh Afzal so that we are not buried in the anonymous graves in the Ava cemetery of Budho, but our name will be remembered even when we become dust. All these desires and dreams will be embarrassingly interpreted only when we start our journey of life with a purpose.


Post a Comment

0 Comments