Khan says that if he finds out that his daughter has a boyfriend, he will break her face.

 

Bollywood King Shah Rukh Khan says that if he finds out that his daughter Sahana Khan has a boyfriend, he will smash her face.


An old video of Bollywood romance king Shah Rukh Khan is going viral in Indian media in which he is present on director Karan Johar's show 'Kafi Wad Karan' and meanwhile actress Alia Bhatt also responds to the presenter's questions. They are giving


Karan Johar asked, "Who do you think Alia Bhatt should date?" In response, King Khan said, "With every young man, because whoever I meet, that's what I hear. Alia is dating him these days." But I never agreed to ask him. It didn't happen even though Alia is like a girl to me.


The host said, "Should you ask her now why she's sitting next to you?" Shah Rukh replied no, because if I had 3 or 4 boyfriends, I would be disappointed. Meanwhile, Alia Bhatt said no, that is not the case, I have had 4 boyfriends but currently there is only one.


Shah Rukh Khan replied no, I didn't want to have 4 boyfriends at the same time, but having 4 boyfriends at such a young age is also very important to me. The host asked, "What would you do if you found out that your daughter has a boyfriend?"


Shah Rukh Khan replied, "If I find out, I will break her face." To which the host immediately said yes, I know you are keeping a close eye on the daughter. The actress replied that I was not aware, I only know society, so I take care of my daughter.


Remember that Shah Rukh Khan takes good care of his daughter Sahana Khan like a traditional father and has advised her to stay away from children on several occasions. He once said to Sahana, "If a boy points to you as a roommate or calls you to come by during a party, hit him hard."

Post a Comment

0 Comments