Ayesha Arif's Khan Painful Suicide! ||Indion Ayesha Suicide

                                              

                              Ayesha Arif's Khan Painful Suicide



The woman whose name was ayesha was standing at a turning point. On one side was the sea of ​​pain and on the other was the rising waves of the Saber Mati river. She had reached such a place, frustrated and disappointed with her life. Where death stood before him. In those last moments there was a sea of ​​pain in his heart. But there was joy on her face. At that time, life was telling him not to do anything like that. But he chose death. And then he jumped into the Saber Mati River. The question is why ayesha embraced death. who is that. Which brought him to the brink of death. Who is it that caused Sabir Mati to bury his life playing an entity in the waves of the river. Ayesha's painful story will establish such a relationship with the frustration and helplessness of Sun Cross. His squinted eyes will also moisten your eyes. Hearing Ayesha's stammering voice will make your heart tremble. Feeling the pain will shake you up inside. If you want to know the answers to all these questions. So let's watch Ayesha's last video message.As long as the video recording was going on, Ayesha's breathing continued and her heart kept beating. Ayesha will stop breathing as soon as the recording stops. Hearing Ayesha's last phone call, she will jump out from under your feet.






Ayesha has been saying that in the video.Hello 'My name is Ayesha Arif Khan. And I'm going to do whatever I'm going to do on my own. There is no pressure from anyone. And that's it. What to say. Understand that life is given by God. And I found life so relaxing. Dude, how long will you fight with your loved ones? Finish the case. Ayesha did not take the fight. I'm happy today. I will find the answers to the questions I wanted. And I have told the truth to whomever I had to tell. That's enough. Thanks . And remember me in prayers. Do you know whether paradise is found or not? Let's say goodbye. Love Arif will not bother him a bit. If he wants freedom, then he should be free. So far so good. I am happy that I will meet Allah and tell them where my mistake is. Parents have also gotten better. Friends have also gotten better. Just think there was a lack somewhere. In me or maybe in destiny. I'm happy. One thing I am definitely learning. If you want to make love, do it in two ways. Nothing is achieved on the one hand. Some love remains incomplete even after marriage. I pray this sweet river to embrace me. I want to go in peace. I pray to Allah not to see the form of human beings again.I want to go in peace, I pray to Allah. I don't want to see human form again. I want to fly like the winds and keep flowing. Don't stop for anyone. .... 




This is Ayesha's last video. The last video means a message a few minutes before the suicide. The last document of pain right before death. Ayesha, who lives in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, described her pain in this last video. The pain that poisoned his life. You can also feel Ayesha's pain by watching this video. The pain is not just of dying but of living a life worse than death. Ayesha's last statement does not only mention her sufferings. In this video, Ayesha also expressed her hatred.It seems. As if his heart and emotions were wounded. She was broken from the inside. And maybe that's why he decided to commit suicide. That too in front of the camera. Ayesha was only 3 years old. Right now it was filling her life with colors of happiness. Then finally what happened. His life seemed meaningless to him. What happened was that he ended his life with his own hands. In the last phone call, Ayesha said, "Eat it, die and send me the video of death." Who is this person who ate it. That person was Ayesha's husband Arif Khan. They were married in. Their relationship had been strained for the past several months. Ayesha's family had registered a case of assault and taking dowry against Arif. FIR is registered under Indion Article 306.

        He said die and Ayesha died ...





Post a Comment

0 Comments